“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love.”
– John Steinbeck
Residents of Ironwood typically share this enthusiastic love for where they live. Ironwood is nestled into a cove protected by the Rimrocks to the north and to the east. To the west the rims of Phipps Park create a jagged skyscape while the views to the south and west offer sweeping views of the Beartooth mountains, the Pryor Mountains and even the Bighorns of Wyoming are visible from Ironwood. The homesites in Ironwood are oversized ensuring open view sheds of the surrounding vistas. Our community enjoys ample parkland and walking paths. Over one hundred families call Ironwood home. Come join us.
Features of Ironwood:
- School busing to the most sought after schools in Billings. Boulder elementary, Ben Steele middle school and Billings West High
- West end location with a proven track record for holding property values
- Convenient to west end commercial and medical amenities
- Large lots from 13,000 square feet to over one acre
- Full city services
- 3 miles of paved walking trails
- Fully developed park areas with play grounds and acres of green grass.
- Established community and family friendly neighborhood
For more information about Ironwood please read the the neighborhood covenants by opening the link below.